[Healeys] Another FRIDAY FUNNIES

MBran89793 at aol.com MBran89793 at aol.com
Fri Feb 20 09:10:03 MST 2009

_The Old Cowboy

Ya think you have lived to  be 71 and know who you are...then along comes
someone and blows it all to  the dickens......._ (http://www.gen-e-rators.com/)
_
An old cowboy sat down at the  Starbucks and ordered a cup of coffee.
As he sat sipping his  coffee, a young woman sat down next to him.

She turned to the cowboy and  asked, 'Are you a real cowboy?'

He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole  life breaking colts, working cows,
going to rodeos, fixing fences, pulling  calves, bailing hay, doctoring calves,
cleaning my barn, fixing flats, working  on tractors, and feeding my dogs, so
I guess I am a cowboy.'

She said,  'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking a bout women. As
soon as I get up  in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think
about women.  When I watch TV, I think about women I even think about women when
I eat. It  seems that everything makes me think of women.'

The two sat sipping in  silence.

A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the  old cowboy and
asked, 'Are you a real cowboy?'

He replied, 'I always  thought I was, but I just found out that I'm a
lesbian.'_ (http://www.gen-e-rators.com/)

 (http://www.gen-e-rators.com/)

**************You can't always choose whom you love, but you can choose how
to find them. Start with AOL Personals.