[Healeys] Texas cooler

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Thu Feb 19 07:38:03 MST 2009

However there are plenty of cars with waterpumps fitted with a carbon
seal that run on about 1bar (around 12psi I think), e.g. the Lotus 907
engine or the old slant four Vauxhall, several Sunbeams, Renaults,
Peugeots etc. I suppose they increased the surface to keep the pressure
similar?
Kees Oudesluijs