[Healeys] Break Pedal

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Wed Feb 18 18:21:59 MST 2009

Keith,

Originally there is a small diamond shaped relief in the original toe board
panel to allow exactly the relief needed for this. If your toe board panel
has been repaired or replaced, you'll need to carefully tap the metal back
(toward the inside of the car) to gain this relief. It is about 1/4" offset.
See pictures.

Rich Chrysler