[Healeys] Getting decent quality parts

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Thu Feb 12 19:39:06 MST 2009

<<I quite agree with what the Moss fellow said
about most Healey owners being "cheap".>>

Whilst 'the Moss fellow' IS correct Gary, Rich
is only somewhat 'correct' by saying "Healey Owners".
  LOL

I have (somewhat dubiously??) celebrated my 25+
year of not only being a 'shop' but a "Parts Supplier"
business for the major marques<sigh><phew><G>!!

The order of CHEAP (with worst at the top) IS
(in my experience):

Midget
Sprite tied with MGB
MG (the entire rest of the family)
Triumph (all)
Austin-Healey
Jags (XK series of cars)
Minis.
The rest don't count in my case as there is
not enough 'history' for me to have an 'opinion'
(yes, I know what the word connotates<G>).

Over the years, the 1st four have been the
majority of my business therefore I AM quite
'qualified' to make my 'statement' !!  LOL

Now ask me WHO the absolute LOUDEST 'b*tchers'
and 'moaners' and 'complainers' are ?!?!?!

If you guessed Spridgeteers, you WOULD be correct.
<MAJOR sigh>!!

Rich & Gary have known me for DECADES (oops, sorry
to let the cat out of the bag<G>) and Rich ESPECIALLY
'knows' I am nuts!!  Lucky for him (AND the lovely
Lyn) he doesn't know that I have gotten WORSE due
to the foregoing!!!!!	LOL

Ed
Please visit my site at:		www.justbrits.com

PS:  Rich, kiss yer bride for me!!!