[Healeys] 100 Mystery

John Harper ah at jharper.demon.co.uk
Sun Feb 8 01:29:20 MST 2009

Bob

You should have a square plate approx. 6" x 3=" with the corners
removed. The edges are turned in slightly to produce an approximate ="
bevel on all four sides. There are holes top and bottom centre to take.
I believe, 10-32 screws. A layer of felt is fitted under this plate to
seal the edges.

I believe that this plate was also fitted to Austin A40 and A70 saloons
but I doubt that this information will help you.

You should be able to find this part in the A-H parts list under floor
fittings. Blanking plate  14B 2654
Felt   14B2655

Regards

--