[Healeys] Install fender vents

caddi5 at comcast.net caddi5 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 7 03:41:02 MST 2009

Hello list,
Has anyone installed front fender vents? I have steel fenders. They (vents) come in flanged or no flange,steel or alum. If anyone has performed this operation could you please walk me through it, which is the best flange type, any pics. would help big time as well......thanks a million!!! hopefully some day I can give someone some advice on Healeys.....heres a tibit I learned along the way, DON'T tell your wife how much you are spending on Healey parts (it is best to keep that to yourself) even if you do make some good buys.....lol
Mitch
59 bn4 100/6