[Healeys] no compression 100

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Tue Feb 3 02:33:58 MST 2009

<<I have a different point of view on this subject. One which might well
start a new debate.>>

Your 'different' point of view is not far off the mark John, IMHO.
AND, please LORD even tho it IS 'sleeping time for majority of Healeys'
I HOPE not!!  LOL  And be quite, Patrick!!

There have been a LOT of 'studies' John, like the one you refer to
with the same conclusion(s) up to and including OLD Small Block Chevy
motors (like the one in my '70 Camino).

The "results" all were in the area of the fact that our motors have
absorbed/retained 'lead' to the point that Valve Seat Recession is
just not going to occur.

YMMV & FWIW & blah-blah-blah!!!!

<G>!!

Ed

PS:  Oh wait;  my current daily driver '70 El Camino (Pics on my site in
"Spec. People & Spec. Cars" has just shy of 600 BHP at rear wheels and
I don't recall if valve seat were done!?!?!?!