[Healeys] no compression 100

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Mon Feb 2 18:04:00 MST 2009

I'd bet you have a chunk of head hasket blown out between 3 and 4 bores.
When the head comes off, have both the head and the deck checked for truth.
I've seen this problem on more than one Hundred, where the head had been
made dead true, but nobody checked the deck of the block....equally
important. A good friend replaced his head gasket and made sure the head was
flat 3 times in 26000 miles. Then we pulled the engine down and checked the
deck and found it to be .0035" thou dished.

Rich Chrysler