[Healeys] Gasoline

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Sun Feb 1 18:10:32 MST 2009

<<Only a few "brand" names qualify including Shell and Chevron. Probably
little effect on a needle and seat cars but food for thought.>>

Well, yes and no Jim, (and Gents)<G>!!!

As most of you know (or have realized over the years) I 'service'
LBC.  As such I also have to work on newer ones than BJ-8 (I enjoy
eating<G>) but no 'newer' than 1980.  That includes MGBs & Midgets.
NO, the "shape of things to come" will NEVER grace my drive!!

Just yesterday I answer a 1979 MGB "Pass Smog Test" question