[Healeys] Start of the Japanese Auto Industry

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 06:40:40 MST 2009

Yes true about their figher planes being well designed but the engines
were made under license from Pratt & Whitney so Pearl Harbor was
bombed with warplanes powered by US war technology.

Later in the war they were using German engine technology (inverted
BMW motors), they never successfully made use of their own true
homegrown design of powering their aircraft.

I think even the Ohka manned missle used german rocket technology.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Alan

'52 A90