[Healeys] Brake reservoir slosh

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 23 11:33:52 MST 2009

Ken:  I think the thread you are referring to concerned a manufactured
gasket.  Here are some responses that were provided:

"The no splash 'gasket' that Moss sells (582-505) for the brake fluid
reservoir is Dorman Help! part number 42072 for various GM models
2004-1987.  Might be available at your local auto parts store."

"Also stocked at Pep Boys and Advance Auto Parts stores using the part
number
42072. "

I purchased mine locally at Kragan under the "Help" brand.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031