[Healeys] "No, they don't make them like they used to. And that's a good thing:"

Freese, Ken Kendall.Freese at Aerojet.com
Tue Dec 22 08:15:36 MST 2009

I sure wouldn't worry about it. I T-boned a large pickup in 1971 with a
100-6 at 60 MPH. It bent the pickup frame into a U. I broke my nose
against the steering wheel. The wheel rim separated from the spokes.
That was my only injury. My dad thought that was a pretty good car after
that so we got another. A roll bar came with the car but we never got
around to installing it.
I rolled the replacement BJ8. Still no roll bar and no injuries.

Ken Freese
65 BJ8