[Healeys] "No, they don't make them like they used to. And that's a good thing:"

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 22 07:47:24 MST 2009

There is a picture of a Healey, in a book ( I think ) that escapes me at the
moment, that clearly shows the steering column and its angle towards the
driver.  I believe that it uses the word 'spear', but I could be wrong.  It is
sobering.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )
1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )
1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen )