[Healeys] heatre control parts

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 15:09:07 MST 2009

while attempting to remove the fresh air control knob the entire knob and
metal piece it attaches to broke off from the cable. Moss' online charts are
hard to decipher. can I buy the cable, knob and pull piece? If so what are
he part #s. Also what for the other pull and knob. Might as well replace
them both. Additioanlly, what comes in the
 *181* <http://mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=28932#top>
*322-215* *$10.95*  *MOUNTING KIT, control panel*

I bought a new panel, but it would be nice to replace the bolts and
spacers....
Thanks.
So far, right (port) rear dog leg and front fender bottom have been
replaced. all rusted bits underneath have been fabricated and patched.
Interior has been striped to metal. right side door is off with new bottom
piece ready to be installed,Most bright work has been removed.
Tranny tunnel is out, 2 of 3 dash bolts have been removed. Speedo is out,
the rest of the gauges should be out this afternoon. then dash will be down.
need to cut up a deep 5/8th socket to get the sending unit out of the block.
Picked up a good usable left rear fender from John Wilson, its off to the
blaster, then back for repair. The front fender bottom. Hopefully off to the
paint remover and body shop by end of Jan. 2010.
wow after 35 years of waiting this is all going so fast!!!
--
I Erbs
Portland, OR