[Healeys] Boot lock

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 18:23:50 MST 2009

I have my new boot lock in hand.
You need to remove the pin holding the handle into the bezel.
ther should be a release pin hole in the handle piece. put key in and insert
strong paperclip like thing in hole. it should release the tumblers. I am
going to take mine to a locksmith this weekend to match the key with my
ignition.

--
I Erbs
Portland, OR