[Healeys] SU fuelpump repair

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue Dec 8 06:48:21 MST 2009

Thomas,

IIRC, you had a pump the worked until you mated up the two halves, or
installed the cap?  If so, either the diaphragm is adjusted too tight--I
think the List decided the shop manual instructions will leave the
diaphragm a tad too tight--or the cap is installed incorrectly.

Not much help I know; maybe if you repeated the inquiry with a bit more
info.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net