[Healeys] harbor freight jacks

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Tue Dec 8 05:15:18 MST 2009

And. of course, by keeping their currency artificially low and, by having a
mindset towards what we used to call "dumping", they are effectively
exporting unemployment. That is very much one of the topics upon which yr*
President will have pressed them in recent talks.

*I see that I have lazily assumed that you are from the USA.