[Healeys] Harbor Fright

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 7 06:50:48 MST 2009

Hardly worth the wearand tear; fuel; your time; and the aggravation to make
the trip to return it.

At one of chains, Canadian Tire, they lend out certain tools for free ... sort
of.  They give you an unused tool, you pay for it and return it within some
time period for a full refund.  If it works well, I usually end up keeping it.
I haven't done this for awhile, so I'm not 100% sure that they still promote
this.