[Healeys] Trafficator Movement

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 05:32:06 MST 2009

Mark -

At the front end of the steering box, where the wires come out of the
steering box, is how the trafficator is fixed in place.  There's a little
brass nut that clamps down on a little brass olive (like a washer) that
cinches down on the stator tube.  If that nut is loose or the olive is
missing, your trafficator will move.

You do need to fix this.

Alan

'52 A90