[Healeys] harbor freight jacks

Richard Kahn tahoehealey at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 4 20:25:38 MST 2009

I could not get the open valve to open slowly. It was closed and wide open
with just a slight twist of the valve. Check it out before you get under or
raise the car very high. Maybe they just got a bad batch but go to your local
HF and stand on it and release the valve. My new jack and my cheapy from
Kregan both allow for slow decent.
Rich Kahn