[Healeys] Harbor Freight Jacks

philritten at aol.com philritten at aol.com
Fri Dec 4 11:13:58 MST 2009

My father got me a "Roadmaster electric push button car jack", which
appears to be about $50 online. It slides very easily under the frame of my '58
and lifts it up quickly so that I can slide my floor jack or a jack stand
underneath . Only trouble is that it works via a cigaret lighter (so I have
to  pull another car up next to it to operate).

Phil

In a message dated 12/3/2009 9:29:02 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,