[Healeys] FW: Electrical problem diagnostics

Dave Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Tue Dec 1 20:29:15 MST 2009

 Members,

Didn't intend to sound flippant, but Digital Multi Meters are pretty
inexpensive and very handy for other household or business usage as well.
Obviously, there is more than one way to skin a cat.

 If folks want to make their own tools or employ other methods I can't
argue, been there done that.  My point is when one introduces variables,
such as home made testers, there are always doubts as to the results when
the results are unexpected. YRMV in today's short hand.

dave

frogeye at porterscustom.com

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107