[Healeys] Trailering/AAA Flatbed Danger

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Tue Dec 1 05:58:53 MST 2009

Funny, over the last 5 years I have had my E-Type trailered 3 times by AAA-sponsored towers.  EACH time they were very careful and were happy to listen to my advice as to where to hook the cable and how to secure the car.  Not one scratch occurred.  I was VERY happy with them.  I also told them when I called what to bring---and they did it.

Tom

---- john spaur <jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I switched to National Automobile Club quite some time ago and they
have been great!

BTW, The California AAA reported over $3,500,000,000 in stocks and
cash and cash equivalents in three years (2001-2004) I do not
understand how they can be a non-profit and change so much. I had
them for nearly 30 years and quit because they are expensive.

John

Healeys at autox.team.net