[Healeys] Fuel Pump Polarity

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 19:01:39 MDT 2009

If you go to the bottom of this page, you will see 4 different numbers for
pumps associated with the BJ8:

http://www.sucarb.co.uk/ExplodedImageClassic.aspx?pumpsearch=true&ProductId=10345#fuelpump

Depending on the number you can usually tell which pump it is.  My
experience is the tape color is not a very good indication.

Best,

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1