[Healeys] hubs .. splines - autotightening

wilkmanracing at aol.com wilkmanracing at aol.com
Wed Aug 26 08:14:07 MDT 2009

The thing that worried me about the wooden slip over tool was the additional leverage it placed on the knock-off.? I was concerned it would over tighten the knock-off.? With the extra length I did not have a good feel as to how tight the knock-off was becoming with each blow of the hammer.

Bill Wilkman

BT7

AN5