[Healeys] Healeys] hubs .. splines

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 24 20:44:10 MDT 2009

Yes , your comments are completely true.   Except for the Police Officer
part.  That would
be Previous Owner, and he said that to cover up the fact that he knew the
wheels or wheel was
bad.

Oh, did I mention that I put a "stop payment" on my check and he had made a
payment on his fiancis
wedding ring.......and the rest is another story for another time.   But
that felt pretty damn good at the time,    : ))))))))

Mark