[Healeys] BJ8 Carb problems

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sun Aug 23 15:08:52 MDT 2009

Dismantle, clean and rebuild the carbs. The float needles are probably
stuck as probably the rest of the carbs.
Take them of the car, leave them in carb cleaner for a day or two. Order
rebuild sets and of you go.
There is no other way after SU's have not been in operation for a few or
more years.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL