[Healeys] Hand brake question

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Thu Aug 20 16:47:30 MDT 2009

Achim,

I am not sure if I understand your question completely but the carrier must
be threaded almost completely onto the threaded stud, leaving about the last
half turn free to pivot so the balance lever can always find its own centre
point thus creating balance between left and right sides.

Rich Chrysler