[Healeys] GPS Info for Dummies

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Thu Aug 20 02:14:04 MDT 2009

Just get the simplest TOM TOM one for international use. It is cheap,
basic in its functions, shows the way to go admirably but the biggest
plus is that it is extremely easy to operate. Even I was on my way
within 5 minutes without reading the operation manual.
Besides very good navigation, there are also provisions to find points
of interest like petrol pumps, hotels restaurants, railway stations,
theatres, hospitals etc. etc.
You can read your exact speed, eta, distance to cover. No blue tooth and
all that kind of nonsense.
Cheers,
Kees Oudesluijs