[Healeys] Non Healey Related Question

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Wed Aug 19 19:36:35 MDT 2009

Anlother alternative---go to his house, drag him outside and beat the crap out of him!:)

OK--I know that won't work, but sure gives pleasure thinking about it.

tom
---- dwflagg <dwflagg at juno.com> wrote:

=============
Thanks to all who replied. Yes, it is a lesson learned, not only about
people who you believe are "friends", but about values. We are told to
"let it go", "move on", and "It's not worth it", but there is no
responsibility or accountability. Sort of like how no one observes the
speed limit. Let something go long enough and it is hard to get back on
track. I appreciate the comments and hopefully our daughter will work
something out.

Doug
Click here for great quotes from top international movers!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTMAuPkFM6ln1kIKnNx06Wv8CE91kIJxkW0FNluiKtViOU2VHFip4s/
Healeys at autox.team.net