[Healeys] Master cylinder sizes

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 12 13:13:09 MDT 2009

Just serves to keep the Geek Squad from Best Buy in business except that I
suspect that most of us on this list would rather tinker with our computers
than to call in a techie nerd since, as Healey owners, we are born
tinkerers.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com

I have also seen other sites that I was unsuccessful at.  When I was
working I had even gone so far as downloading a file that I could not
get at home  and e-mailing it to myself.  So I don't think the sites are
wrong nor is my computer set up wrong, just that some setting makes them
incompatible.  What that maybe will probably remain a mystery.