[Healeys] Master cylinder sizes

Bob robertlarson at att.net
Wed Aug 12 12:18:01 MDT 2009

Interesting,   I just went to John's site and grabbed the Girling
Catalog with Firefox 3 and a service bulletin  with IE8.  Both worked
fine here.

However with this site:

http://www.restorationspecialties.com/2009%20Catalog%20ebook/2009%20Catalog%20ebook.pdf

I am never able to get the PDF, 90% of the time it stalls at around 3.6
meg and if it ever says "Done" then the corrupted file error occurs if I
try to save it.   After a few weeks of trying I contacted them and they
will send a printed catalog.

I have also seen other sites that I was unsuccessful at.  When I was
working I had even gone so far as downloading a file that I could not
get at home  and e-mailing it to myself.  So I don't think the sites are
wrong nor is my computer set up wrong, just that some setting makes them
incompatible.  What that maybe will probably remain a mystery.

Gary and Dallas...  If you want I'll e-mail you a copy of the Girling
PDF and see if that works for you.  I'll bet it will.

Bob