[Healeys] Throttle? linkage

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 14:08:17 MDT 2009

For thos eof you like me who di dnot know what a Bowden cable is please go
tohttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowden_cable
for the answer :)
Anyone have the setup to replace the old linkage with one of these? Norm?
Rich? Michael?

would love to replace the multi- linkage system with a single cable

--
I Erbs
Portland, OR