[Healeys] Throttle? linkage

Jaap Aeckerlin j.aeckerlin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 13:33:17 MDT 2009

Now that you all are on the subject: Has anyone ever considered to replace
the linkage system with a Bowden cable and if so, are there any pictures
available? I'm getting fed up with the stupid linkage which always tends to
stick somewhere along the full travel of the gas pedal and would like to
change it into a smooth working set-up.
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432