[Healeys] AHSTC Encounter

Ken Wignall ourxke at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 10 21:11:42 MDT 2009

We couldn't get away to attend the entire week, but 2 of us got up there for
the car show on Saturday. We drove  our 2 cars, a BT7 and a Triumph TR3 along
the Delaware River from Trenton, NJ up to the Poconos. It was the first time I
had taken my 62 BT7 on a drive, just having completed a restoration this
summer and what a great way to christen it! Amazing driving roads, great
people, fantastic weather, beautiful cars and an ideal setting for the event.
Well done AHSTC!!!
> Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 19:31:14 -0700
> From: ah53 at yahoo.com
> To: healeys at autox.team.net; stmiller96 at hotmail.com
> Subject: Re: [Healeys] AHSTC Encounter
>
> I totally agree. Great weather, spectacular cars and best of all old and
new
> friends to talk and drink with. Hopefully more from the list will join us
> next near. It was good to see you and your family again. BTW I made it
> back this year without incident though, I should not complain. I've been
> doing this since 1981 and last year was the first time I needed to be flat
> bedded home.
>
> Joe and Marge
> BN1 #923 Coronet Cream
> BN2 100M