[Healeys] AHSTC Encounter

jomar healey ah53 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 10 20:31:14 MDT 2009

I totally agree.  Great weather, spectacular cars and best of all old and new
friends to talk and drink with.  Hopefully more from the list will join us
next near.    It was good to see you and your family again.   BTW I made it
back this year without incident though,  I should not complain.  I've been
doing this since 1981 and last year was the first time I needed to be flat
bedded home.

Joe and Marge
BN1 #923 Coronet Cream
BN2 100M