[Healeys] 6 cyl + trans lift point

John & Kerry Rowe jkrowe46 at bigpond.net.au
Sun Aug 9 01:30:19 MDT 2009

Norman
I use these from an Austin A99 Westminster sedan which I parted out (gallery
head 3 litre motor). They are made out of 3/16 inch steel and measure
3.5inches high with a large cutout for fitting chains etc and are held on by
the normal valve cover nuts on the cover studs
I do not like fitting the engine & tranny together preferring to fit engine
first then bring tranny in through the cockpit (each to his own) and have
found them very handy
If anyone wants a photo of them, email me and I will forward them direct

John Rowe
Qld Australia
BN1 BT7