[Healeys] Austin--Healey Raffle

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Sat Aug 8 07:17:03 MDT 2009

I would guess that if you call that number you will get someone who is
irritated at getting a bunch of calls about something that he knows nothing
about.  Or they've stopped answering their phone.  :)

There are sites like www.411.ca where you can do a reverse lookup on those
numbers if you are so inclined, or you could also check snopes.com.  ( I
think it's "snopes.com"? )