[Healeys] Real-time Help Needed

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 19:05:16 MDT 2009

Mike -

Since your battery is new, I would also take the leads off the battery and
run a battery terminal cleaner (or a wire brush) over the battery terminals
and inside the cable terminals.  It is quite common for new batteries to
have some corrosion on the terminals, which gets worse when you use the
battery, then forms a resistance barrier can causes all sorts or weird
electrical faults.  I'd also check all ground straps to the engine and
batter master as others have suggested.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1