[Healeys] Real-time Help Needed

mewilliams at comcast.net mewilliams at comcast.net
Fri Aug 7 14:57:42 MDT 2009

Update: It started! I was just about to walk home and get the BJ9 and a meter but thought Id try it once more. Cycled the boot switch off then on. Tried the horn and it worked. Turned ignition on and fuel guage came up to half. Pressed the start button and it fired right up. I hadnt gotten around to waggling the battery cables, etc. so I am a bit puzzled. It seems I have a flaky boot switch (3rd one Ive had in there) but not convinced that was the original issue.

I just finished driving this car over 2,500 miles from New Hampshire to Utah without issue (I have been meaning to post about that but havent gotten around to it) but have broken down twice in the last week while close to home... The other time was a broken throttle cable.

Anyway, thanks to all! You lusters are great!

--Mike
55 BN1
Pleasant View, UT (formerly Bedford, NH)

Sent from Comcast Mobile