[Healeys] What Should We Do With Our Cars?

tomfelts at windstream.net tomfelts at windstream.net
Thu Aug 6 19:22:08 MDT 2009

OK---I'll show a little more of my ignorance when it comes to engines.  I know I can look it up, but would someone educate me on:

*  Ported & Polished
*  Mild street cam
*  Pistons, rods, and crankshaft balanced ( seems if they weren't balanced when installed, it would wear out the engine pretty quick)

I'm serious about this----I would like a good def of these things.

Regards
tom