[Healeys] Austin Healey Magazine

Michael Hartfield hartfiel at alumni.princeton.edu
Thu Aug 6 15:57:51 MDT 2009

I much prefer to hold my magazine and leaf through it.

Please, let's not go off the deep end on this environmental goose chase.
Our environment is much, much cleaner than it was 50 years ago, and to hear
the wackos complain, you might think nothing has been accomplished and we
have not spent many billions of dollars in this endeavor.

No offense, but "Uff Dah!"

dwflaggdwflagg at juno.com