[Healeys] Austin Healey Magazine

dwflagg dwflagg at juno.com
Thu Aug 6 15:13:56 MDT 2009

OK. And just exactly how will receiving Austin Healey magazine
electronically help the environment? Did you ever think about the plastic
container you carry your McDonalds to the table on and then "throw away"?
Or how about the Starbucks cups that end up in the trash. If we truly are
concerned about the environment, let's start with recycling everything
and eliminate dumps. Oh, I mean Waste Management Sites. We are a throw
away, consumable society, where recycling is an "inconvenience". Start at
home and work your way up. IMHO.

Doug (ready to get flamed)