[Healeys] Great Bluetooth Headphone for the Healey

Eric (Rick) Wilkins e-wilkins at cox.net
Wed Aug 5 12:59:55 MDT 2009

Big brother already has laws on the books that cover all of the
distractions. Vehicle codes in most states have it pretty well
covered. Small video screens have been illegal in the front seat for
years. Phones almost all have small video screens. French fries and
makeup, while not specifically mentioned, are possibly liable. If you
are distracted you can't drive. If you are observed driving poorly
(distractions or not) you can be cited.

Wilko
San Diego