[Healeys] Great Bluetooth Headphone for the Healey

David Nock healeydoc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 5 12:06:27 MDT 2009

So when are we going to ban all the other distractions that are out
there when we are on the road.

How many of you have seen the lady in commute traffic putting on the
make up and drinking the coffee at 70 mph.

How many of you have been driving down the road with a soda between
your legs eating a Whopper with cheese and balancing the fries on the
center consul.

How many have been trying to read the paper while in commute traffic.

etc etc etc

We have all done all these and they are just as dangerous. So when is
BIG BROTHER  going to be tell us that we can not have anything in our
cars other what comes with the car from GM (Goverment Motors).