[Healeys] Great Bluetooth Headphone for the Healey

John & Kerry Rowe jkrowe46 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Aug 3 20:55:16 MDT 2009

Patrick
That is unless you are driving one of those cars with the flashing blue
lights. They are supposedly specially trained and infallible and are exempt
from the laws and apparently allowed to do it.
Had an inspector of police on television trumpeting this in response to
public criticism just lately.
One law for them and one for the rest of us as usual

John Rowe Qld Aust