[Healeys] Great Bluetooth Headphone for the Healey

Quinn, Patrick Patrick.Quinn at det.nsw.edu.au
Mon Aug 3 19:42:18 MDT 2009

G'day

Thought you might like to know that right across Australia in every state and
territory it is illegal to talk on a hand held mobile phone while you are
driving.

It is not okay to talk on a hand held mobile while stopped at a set of traffic
lights.

It is either you pull off the road completely and then talk or you have a
hands free system.

Have I ever talked on my hand held mobile? Was Donald Healey a Cornishman? Is
the Pope a Catholic? Yes I have but I also look out closely for cars with
flashing blue lights.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia