[Healeys] Socket Drive Dimensions

andy pole ampole at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 3 09:24:48 MDT 2009

Sorry Kees

But here in the uk we still go into the the timber merchants (or builders
supply's) and ask for a 6ft length of 3" x 2" and still get sheet material in
8' x 4'.

the only difference is that you muppets outside the uk insist we follow Eu
guidelines and label it as 2440 x 1220.

And our bananas are still yellow and curved like everyone elses!

cheers Andy