[Healeys] 100 Articles

Mr. Bill bn1 at pacbell.net
Sun Aug 2 21:18:46 MDT 2009

Don,

I guess I was one of the lucky ones to get there first!   :-)

What an unbelievable amount of information you have amassed.  All I can
say is:  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Unfortunately there is a downside.  After a quick perusal, it seems that
nearly every question asked to this List is covered in your PDF file.
Does that mean that all of us 4-Banger guys who have read it will be
bored forever reading only 6-cylinder questions?

Again, thank you.

Bill Barnett
'53 BN1M - Second owner since 24 Feb. 1978

PS:  How in the world did you get the number plate DMH 000?