[Healeys] 100 Articles

Patton Dickson 57healey at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 20:20:27 MDT 2009

Don,
Its already gone, maybe someone has a place it can be posted more than
the 10 times download, or we can get everyone who downloads it to
upload it back to rapid share so we could get 100 download slots.

Thanks for putting this together.
Patton

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com - Plano, TX
1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."